[wp-hackers] Hiding Child's Template Theme

Matt Martz mdmartz at sivel.net
Mon Mar 30 14:08:34 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Chris Jean <gaarai at gaarai.com> wrote:
> I haven't thought of doing that Matt. I'll have to give it a try.
>
> My initial thought is that doing this would break the theme since the
> location of the parent files will no longer exist in the data structure.
>
> Chris Jean
> http://gaarai.com/
> http://wp-roadmap.com/
> http://dnsyogi.com/

It shouldn't if the filter is added to wp-admin/themes.php because
that is used solely for displaying the themes on the manage themes
page.

Keep in mind that of course the filter is not already there and the
keys for the array returned by get_themes is actually the name of the
theme and not the slug.  For example 'WordPress Classic' instead of
'classic'

--
Matt Martz
matt at sivel.net