[wp-hackers] Front-end Editting

Mark Cunningham mark.cunningham at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 10:37:35 GMT 2009

2009/3/28 Robin Chang <amorphous123 at gmail.com>:
> I was wondering if there was a plug-in already created that would let a
> person log in and instead of going to the admin console, let them edit posts
> in-place. This would be helpful if a certain title is too large for one line
> or if the image is off. I have already seen the "edit n place" one here
> http://www.johntp.com/2006/09/01/wordpress-plugin-edit-n-place/ but I was
> wondering if there were any other? I was thinking of one that would let you
> drag and drop boxes and such. Thanks!

I'm currently working on adding editing functionality to my TDO Mini
Forms plugin, should be available in a little while. It currently does
new posts via a form you can present in your theme. I had forgotten
about adding "editing in place", but it would be fairly easy to add
some JQuery javascript to your theme to display the edit form in place
of the content. I should add it to my todo list to have this as an
option. Its not exactly what you want, but it would be fairly close.

Mark
--
http://thedeadone.net
http://lostheroesrpg.com