[wp-hackers] Re: GSoC 2009 Ideas: Open ID integration with Wordpress & Template Versioning

Vidyarth E.S esvidy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 03:44:24 GMT 2009

Just a small addition to my previous post. For Open ID integration in the
points to note no 3, another reason why OpenID could benefit Wordpress is
that a quite a number of reputed blogs requires people to sign up or give
details like name/email address to comment anyway and an OpenID integration
can only make commenting easier in such cases.

Regards
Vidyarth