[wp-hackers] [GSOC] Advanced search for wordpress

Praveen Bysani praveen.iiith at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 08:51:02 GMT 2009

Hie ,

i am praveen, doing my bachelors in computer science at international
institute of information technology,hyderabad,india.
my area of interests include information retrieval,multi document
summarization.

i am interested working on "advanced search for wordpress" at gsoc. can some
one help me in getting the full details about this project.
<http://2009.it/>

i also have an idea for summarization in context of blogs,which i think will
be a good project in itself. can i discuss about it here ?

Thanks,
Praveen
webpage : http://web.iiit.ac.in/~lvsnpraveen/<http://web.iiit.ac.in/%7Elvsnpraveen/>