[wp-hackers] Possible bug in the function human_time_diff()

Chetan Kunte ckunte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:41:05 GMT 2009

To add to my previous observation, and going by the logic, I need to
set my location time to match my server time, or else
human_time_diff() shows time erroneously for the day it is published.

Currently I've set my time as GMT +1 under settings. But if I set it
as GMT-6 (same as my server time instead of my actual location time),
then there would be no more time zone crossing point, and so the time
would continuously increase (not descend until it reaches your actual
time zone before ascending like I mentioned earlier). But then it
defeats the purpose of having a time zone setting in WordPress---at
least in this case.
--
Chetan