[wp-hackers] GSoC Idea: Collaboratively editing a Post

Shashank Agrawal sayhitoshashank at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:24:18 GMT 2009

A great idea..
In this way, we can actually give users the option of writing blog posts
together.
Just that the idea of showing warning messages etc. implies that we don't
want to encourage writing people together.
So, I would like to modify this mechanism and instead give them options to
select from (in form of buttons, menus, etc.) and achieve a nice environment
to write posts together.