[wp-hackers] Upload directory constant

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Mar 20 15:32:40 GMT 2009

It's the php xref in general that just bugs me.. Lots of links, no
idea what any of them do without practice.. It's just unintuitive as
hell and hard to use and learn.

xref has just always been seemingly totally useless to me, unless you
know what you're looking for already, in which case you really
wouldn't need the xref, would you?

It's a poor substitute for documentation, and more often than not, a
simple grep through files is faster and more useful than trying to
figure out the xref, which makes me wonder wtf the point of it is.
What can you do with xref that's faster than doing it without xref?
Where's the benefit?

-Otto
Sent from: Memphis Tennessee United States.