[wp-hackers] Creating a user-generated collaborative (i.e., crowd-sourced) project using WP

Keith Solomon ksolomon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:45:09 GMT 2009

You could also use the awesome TDO Mini Forms plugin
(http://thedeadone.net/software/tdo-mini-forms-wordpress-plugin/).  I
used it on a client site that wanted reader-submitted news stories for
his site, and it worked beautifully.

Keith Solomon - ksolomon at gmail.com
My Blog - http://reciprocity.be/
My Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zarath0s/