[wp-hackers] Any interest in a WP hackers meetup in the Netherlands?

Bjorn Wijers burobjorn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:20:28 GMT 2009

Answering my own email....

After checking out the Wordcamp site I noticed there's a Wordcamp scheduled in
the Netherlands in Utrecht in October. I'm going to contact the organizers and
see what they are up to ;)

See this url:
http://wordcampnl.org

Sorry for this...next time I'll start out with checking the Wordcamp page...

All the best,

grtz
BjornW