[wp-hackers] Any interest in a WP hackers meetup in the Netherlands?

Bjorn Wijers burobjorn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:17:01 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm really curious to see how many people in the Netherlands are hacking on
Wordpress, so I'm thinking of organizing a WP hackers meetup in the Netherlands.
Probably somewhere in Utrecht (about half an hour by train from Amsterdam) in
May. The thing I envision is a get-together of plugin authors, wordpress bug
squasher and theme creators exchanging ideas and perhaps do some hacking on
Wordpress (bug-marathon?). Before I start organizing something like this I would
like to know if there's enough people interested in doing something like this?

ps: I'm traveling for a few days starting Friday. I will be able to check my
email after monday (2009-03-16) and respond.

All the best,

grtz
BjornW