[wp-hackers] Security: username as class in commenst

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Wed Mar 11 15:12:34 GMT 2009

Thanks for your answer.
oh yes, i have read the code and i have see that: user_nicename
user_nicename is only a small filtered name and it is very easy to see this
login_name.

Yes, i have write a plugin for me to change this in the database. I think
this is not the problem. I think, many users use WordPress with many authors
and community and all peopple have the same problem. Maybe it is possible to
change the function for set the user_nicename and then is this problem past.

Best regards
Frank