[wp-hackers] WPMU vs. multiple instances of WP?

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:14:04 GMT 2009

I have been playing with WPMU for the last couple days and other than
running into the redirect loop issue, it hasn't been too hard to
figure out.

That said, without the ability to modify the httpd.conf file (which I
can't with my hosting plan), there doesn't seem to be any way to make
WPMU work with subdomain names for each blog.

I could upgrade my plan but that is overkill for my need so I am going
to ltake a ook at the wp-hive plugin.

Thanks,

Mike