[wp-hackers] Getting Bugs Noticed

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 07:30:18 GMT 2009

On 4 Mar 2009, at 03:49, Brian Krausz wrote:

> I have two bugs from a while back that seem to have gone ignored:
>
> https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8723
> https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8731
>
> I'm wondering if there's something I'm doing that causes these bugs
> to go
> unnoticed?  I feel bad assigning them to random people, but I would
> like
> them to be discussed, and they need a consensus before I can submit
> a patch
> for them.

Tickets with patches on them are likely to get more notice simply
because of the large amount of them that already exist and the limited
amount of time I have.

You also need to ensure that you have a clear description of the
problem.

I got a bit confused reading #8723 the first time.

westi
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5