[wp-hackers] Re: Making money from GPL plugin development (Was: Advertising on plugin pages)

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Mon Mar 2 19:05:52 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Mike Schinkel
<mikeschinkel at newclarity.net> wrote:
>  I do have an important patch to contribute but will do that offline.

I am amused at the image of Mike sitting at a typewriter tapping out
his patch and sending it to Alex in an airmail envelope. Maybe you
should be too.

Great discussion. +1 for improving the forum and its plugin help
capabilities (and maybe a field for defining bounties for
answers/fixes). Seems like a
bit of work could make a lot more devs interested in using it.

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://simianuprising.com
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org