[wp-hackers] Good tools for deployment.

Alex Polite mylists at polite.se
Mon Mar 2 13:15:44 GMT 2009

I'm managing about 10 wp-installations. At one point I got tired of
updating all these installations manually and wrote a rake script
(ruby build language) to do it for me. It's worked kind of all
right. But now it's getting big and hairy, as more and more
stuff is tacked on. I'm at the point where I want to either:

A) Clean it up and get a bit serious about it.

or

B) Find some cool well thought out deployment tool that works well
   with WP.

Needless to say I'd rather go with B. Any takers?

alex

--
Polite | http://pipedreams.polite.se/about/