[wp-hackers] Advertising on plugin pages

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Mon Mar 2 00:07:54 GMT 2009

I like the idea, it's essentially the "FREEmium" model (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemium), but I think the GPL proponents might say that would violate the GPL? Not being a lawyer, I can't make that call but it does pose the question: if a FREEmium model acceptable to the community?

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/