[wp-hackers] Advertising on plugin pages

Matt Walters mwalters8 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:57:14 GMT 2009

Right, because that is EXACTLY what I was saying.  I also think butter
knives should be dumped into the sea since they could be used to stab
someone.  I don't care if you like butter in your mashed potatoes.

Let's not go there, it does nothing for the conversation and is a
silly counter argument. Concern over scripts being inserted into the
users admin area are entirely valid in my opinion, no "not
necessarily" about it.

Matt Walters
e: me at mattwalters.net
p: (804) 591-1096