[wp-hackers] Plugin dependency checking

scribu scribu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 04:27:23 GMT 2009

Ok, now I get what you were trying to say with "Interfaces".

Yes, not using interfaces would would limit what could be done with
their children, but on the other hand, interfaces would limit what
child plugins could do themselves. It's a tradeoff.

It's the same tradeoff that would happen if normal plugins would have
to have an interface that the core would have to check.

http://scribu.net