[wp-hackers] user profiles

Steve Taylor steve at sltaylor.co.uk
Thu Jul 30 21:41:37 UTC 2009

This plugins is pretty flexible for extra fields:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/cimy-user-extra-fields/

Not sure if this or another plugin handles profile pages, but I've
coded them easily in the past into custom themes. The author archive
template (author.php) is a good starting point.

However, if this is the foundation for a more comprehensive
user-focused system, maybe BuddyPress is the way to go...

Steve