[wp-hackers] user profiles

madalin niladam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:37:12 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm not sure this is the best solution for my question, but i've
searched for the past few days a good plugin that could allow me to
add (actually a registered member) some other fields into his profile.
Also, displaying that profile and a list perhaps (the list could be
done with a simple query) and most important a PROFILE page for each
member (viewable only by them and such.

Can you please recommend me something if you are aware of ? Thank you
and please excuse me for emailing the list for such things.

Madalin

--
Cu drag,
madalin