[wp-hackers] can't commit to http://svn.wp-plugins.org

S. M. Ibrahim (Lavlu) smibrahim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 09:28:17 UTC 2009

thanks for reply, i am using lot's of subversion repository from my
office and home (both are different network) and just one week ago i
successfully committed to wp-plugins repository without any problem
from home and office . nothing changed, all the other repository are
working, just this one making problem.

so i don't think my network has any problem. anything to check on my
system ? i am running mac os x 10.5.7 on macbook pro.

thanks, i need to solve it as early as possible to release the next version.