[wp-hackers] Hooks, Actions, Filters

Bruno Alexandre bruno.in.dk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 05:50:39 UTC 2009

Hi Jeremy,
Thank you very much.

It helped to accomplish what I needed, but did not accomplish the "how to
work" :-)

I did understood everything regarding the workflow, but that $s variable
that is passed automatically in:

       function remove_protected_title_format($s) {
               return str_replace('Protected: ', '', $s);
       }

 add_filter('protected_title_format', 'remove_protected_title_format');

where and how do I know what to expect from that? And what about if I was
expecting $id (page id)... I don't get where this variable appears from thin
air :-(

Sorry not to reply sooner, I'm new to this mailing list :)
I know and work with Google Groups but here if more weird cause there is no
interf

Bruno Alexandre
[web] www.balexandre.com
[twitter] http://twitter.com/balexandre

Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."