[wp-hackers] including 'post tags' box in custom form

james smith zz.worklists at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 19 09:59:45 UTC 2009

Hi

I am making a site with content types which have a 'custom entry' form, i.e.
not using the regular page/post form.

I would like to be able to give the user the same form element for tagging
their posts as you get in the regular post/page form

is there a function that I can call that can add the 'post tags' box, with
the user-friendly functions that it has on the post page?

have checked docs, but don't seem to be coming up with anything.

thanks for any help/tips/pointers

James