[wp-hackers] "Report Abuse" for comments

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sat Jan 31 09:50:47 GMT 2009

Yes, comment_approved would be the way to go.

Adding the link at the top if easy due to the "comment_status_links" filter.

Getting _wp_get_comment_list() to return your flagged comments for you is
the hard part as it appears to be hard coded and without a filter anywhere.
There should probably be on on the query inside the function.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/