[wp-hackers] PHP5

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Fri Jan 30 21:15:56 GMT 2009

Blasphemy! You sir have insulted my religion and I demand an apology.
There is no evidence to the contrary that Matt Mullenweg is not
currently God [1], therefore I reserve the right to believe him to be
so. Just like you can neither disprove Christianity (nor prove it for
that matter either).

Also, I kind of killed a few goats and kind of drank their blood, so
like, um, I'll feel really stupid if Matt wasn't God. (Hail Satan!)

Jacob Santos

[1] His saying to the contrary of himself being god doesn't not prove
that he is not god.