[wp-hackers] MediaRSS plugin in Core

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:57:26 GMT 2009

Aaron: Matt Mullenweg told me a couple of months ago that he wanted it in
2.8. Your patch and any comments and improvement from others would be much
appreciated.

Andy

On Jan 29, 2009 11:50 AM, "Aaron Brazell" <emmensetech at gmail.com> wrote:

Can I suggest the MediaRSS plugin (http://wordpress.org/extend/mrss) for the
core. Written by the great and pwerful Oz and his mustached (aka, Andy
Skelton). It has become a staple in recommendations to clients and others as
it is important as more and more social networks (aka Facebook and
Friendfeed) utilize the MRSS tags to display content when available. IF a
blogger includes an image, that image will get formatted and included on
other social networks. Same for video, etc. It's almost a requirement for
anyone using rich media and participating in the social web.

I'd be happy to submit the code to incorporate it.
--
Aaron Brazell
web:: www.technosailor.com