[wp-hackers] iframe question

Casey Bisson casey.bisson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 03:47:01 GMT 2009

WP takes it more seriously than you suggest. Iframes are filtered by
kses even when TinyMCE is disabled, but only for those who don't have
the unfiltered_html capability attached to their role (which means
admins can add iframes but authors can't, by default).

http://trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-includes/kses.php#L44
http://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities#unfiltered_html

--Casey

http://maisonbisson.com