[wp-hackers] Update profile page from external page

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Tue Jan 27 02:03:54 GMT 2009

I've got a tutorial on my site about allowing/limiting user access in
WordPress. I had a comment left regarding the tutorial, and in the
comment, they asked about posting an update to a user's profile without
going to the actual WordPress profile.php page. Link to comment is below:

http://www.kpdesign.net/wordpress/allowing-limiting-user-access-in-wordpress/#comment-182

I'd like to pose this question to the experts on this list, to see if it
is possible to do what the commenter is asking. Please feel free to
chime in either here or in the comments section on my blog as to what
is/isn't possible.

Thanks in advance!

Kim