[wp-hackers] Free themes have backlinks and backdoors inserted in code?

Brian Krausz brian at nerdlife.net
Mon Jan 26 08:56:04 GMT 2009

Alternatively, it would be really neat to regex-out any URL from theme
files, and compare it to a list of malicious sites (or build a list of links
to external URLs, easily done with a code equivalent of `grep -R "http://"
*`).  Then, maybe whenever a user goes to activate a theme (or on the theme
selection page), show them that list.

--Brian