[wp-hackers] wp_register_script() vs. wp_enqueue_script()?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Fri Jan 23 16:14:39 GMT 2009

Basically I was hoping for: http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_Development_Best_Practices

Mark's article is on the right track, but about 1/20th the size of that would be needed to do the topic justice.

Well since they don't exist I'm going to start collecting up concepts and recommendations as I come across them with the potential to one day publish them. I may also ask questions here with the sole goal of learning what the community feels to be best practices in selected areas.

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/