[wp-hackers] Difference between is_home and is_front_page

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:41:23 GMT 2009

So, for instance, if the "About" page is set as the home page in
options, is_front_page() and is_home() will both return true if I'm
looking at http://example.com

But if I'm looking at http://example.com/about, is_front_page will
return true, while is_home() will return false.

That's correct, right?