[wp-hackers] Gravatar + Feed integration for avatars on Planets

Ryan McCue ryanmccue at cubegames.net
Thu Jan 22 09:33:13 GMT 2009

Jeremy Visser wrote:
> Like I just discovered from the Atom and RSS links you sent, there is
> actually provision for a "blog logo" in both standards, which WordPress
> would set to the Gravatar URL of the blog admin (I suppose from the
> "admin_email" field in wp_options).

Hmm, that is a good point and I didn't consider that. We now have a
viable way to add Gravatars to the feeds, we just need a ticket and a
patch. *wishes he wasn't heading back to school*

Ideally, this would be a administration option to select which image to
use. Possibly even a plugin-domain thing.

--
Ryan McCue
<http://cubegames.net/>