[wp-hackers] A strange problem with wpmu-1.3.3

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:57:54 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 13:18 +0530, technocraze wrote:
> I have been customising wordpress-1.3.3 and i am facing a strange problem..
>
> The same problem does not appear, when i installed a fresh copy of 1.3.3
> downloaded..

WPMU 1.3.3 is horribly outdated. Nobody's going to pay much attention to
you unless you get your oven mitts on at least the 2.6.x branch (or
trunk, as it's looking pretty good at the moment).

Interesting that IE trips over on the mime-type. Usually, I find that IE
just ignores the mime-type and displays stuff how it pleases anyway.
(IE displaying HTML when I'm sending text/plain, I'm looking at you.)

--
Jeremy Visser                                 http://jeremy.visser.name/

No Internet Censorship for Australia             http://nocleanfeed.com/