[wp-hackers] Ignore Portions of URI

Alan Castonguay alan at verselogic.net
Fri Jan 16 00:36:47 GMT 2009

#hash urls are useful for linking to a particular place in a list. For
example, they can lend themselves to a really nice way of making
javascript-based paged-comments. All the comments could be in the same
long document (no repeating an article N times), but rolled up into
"pages" by javascript, bookmarked by #pagenumber or #commentnumber.

Alan J Castonguay