[wp-hackers] Plugin Upgrade Failing when using Subversion

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Jan 16 00:15:40 GMT 2009

I had a .php script i was running to do SVN up's..
First it svn up'd WP core, Then it ran a svn up on every plugin
directory.. Kept everything up to date pretty well..
..But then i wrote the plugin upgrader, and I have no need to.. and
seems i've since deleted the script.. 2 clicks once a month keeps all
my plugins up to date (I even log in to realise i've not upgraded my
own plugins on my own website sometimes)