[wp-hackers] Re: filter the_exceprt

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Jan 12 04:48:48 GMT 2009

Placing add_filter() before OR after a function makes NO difference.
(Assuming that you dont have a missing bracket and it thinks the
function ends furthur down than you thought it did)

PHP parses the entire file before executing it, So it knows about a
function on the thousandth line if you call it on the 2nd line.
Unlike JavaScript where you cannot refer to a function before the JS
parser has actually made it down to the line where the function is
defined.