[wp-hackers] Profiling Wordpress filters and actions

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Jan 9 01:10:54 GMT 2009

Alternativly, It'd be easy to just cache the list of filters which are
applying to the content, If the list changes, then re-render the
post/comment on the next view

Theres this for post content: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1595
(Ignore my comment on that, i actually think it'd be a good idea now
that i've thought about it more)
The only thing i see bad about that, is shortcodes with dynamic
content, it'd be a pain for them to have to be rewritten to skip the
caching.. But for example, the WP built-in content filters could be
pre-rendered, they dont change.. plugin filters could then filter that
pre-rendered output :)