[wp-hackers] Re: Some feeds will not display

Lynne Pope lynne.pope at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:29:49 GMT 2009

2009/1/5 RePost <repost_08 at yahoo.com>

> Morten Blaabjerg wrote:
>
>> I have the same issue on some of our sites - /feed works okay, but /atom
>> and
>> category feeds do not. This is only a problem on some internal sites with
>> no
>> public access right now, where we are experimenting with the effects of
>> different plugins. Therefore I suspect the error in this case to be caused
>> by a plugin, but at the moment I don't know which one.
>>

> I have tried disabling all recent plugins, without any improvement in the
> feed problem.
>
> I can't pinpoint when the feeds stopped displaying, but I would suspect it
> began with a WordPress version change. If we're experiencing the problem,
> others must be as well. It deserves some serious attention.

Category feeds stopped displaying on my sites when they were upgraded to
2.6.5. I have just tested ATOM and confirm that ATOM feeds are not working
either. Tested with a clean install of 2.6.5 out of curiosity, with no
plugins or content in functions.php.

If you can gather enough information together RePost it would be a good idea
to log this on the tracker.

Lynne