[wp-hackers] Re: Some feeds will not display

Morten Blaabjerg morten at kaplak.com
Sun Jan 4 18:56:20 GMT 2009

I have the same issue on some of our sites - /feed works okay, but /atom and
category feeds do not. This is only a problem on some internal sites with no
public access right now, where we are experimenting with the effects of
different plugins. Therefore I suspect the error in this case to be caused
by a plugin, but at the moment I don't know which one.

Best Wishes,
Morten

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 10:02 PM, RePost <repost_08 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Matt Martz wrote:
>
>> Apologies for bumping the thread, but I'm still unable to determine why
>>> several feeds are still not displaying for my WordPress installation.
>>>
>>> These will display:
>>> RSS: http://dwarfurl.com/607d8
>>> Comments (individual post): http://dwarfurl.com/5f71c
>>>
>>> Most others will not display. Here's a category feed, for example:
>>> http://dwarfurl.com/f52b0
>>>
>>> RSS 2 will not display:
>>> http://dwarfurl.com/d3439
>>> I'd appreciate any suggestions.
>>>

>>> Thanks!
>>>

>> Sounds like the WordPress rewrites are not working properly.  Try
>> going to Settings->Permalinks and only clicking save changes and then
>> trying again.  This has been known to fix permalink problems
>>

> Didn't work, Matt.

Kaplak has chartered unknown waters and reached strange shores :
http://kaplak.com - http://blog.kaplak.com