[wp-hackers] Re: Some feeds will not display

RePost repost_08 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 19:42:09 GMT 2009

RePost wrote:
> I've been unable to get WordPress to display any feeds other than RSS,
> FeedBurner and comments.
>
> RSS2, Atom, tags and categories feeds show a blank screen in Firefox
> and a "The page can not be displayed" message in IE.
>
> I've disabled my FeedBurner redirect plugin, but can't think of any
> other settings that may be affecting my feeds.

Apologies for bumping the thread, but I'm still unable to determine why
several feeds are still not displaying for my WordPress installation.

These will display:
RSS: http://dwarfurl.com/607d8
Comments (individual post): http://dwarfurl.com/5f71c

Most others will not display. Here's a category feed, for example:
http://dwarfurl.com/f52b0

RSS 2 will not display:
http://dwarfurl.com/d3439

I'd appreciate any suggestions.