[wp-hackers] wp_enqueue_script() and URLs with 2+ parameters

Matt Martz mdmartz at sivel.net
Sat Feb 28 15:13:29 GMT 2009

> This is where I got the heads up from:
> http://wpdevel.wordpress.com/2009/02/06/script-loader-updates/

I am aware of the capability to enqueue them to the footer, but from
my testing and understanding you still have to hook into an action
that is run very early on, wp_head, wp_enqueue_scripts,
wp_print_scripts.  Hooking into wp_footer or wp_print_footer_scripts
doesn't seem to work.

Ozh, am I correct in my statement?  If so is it possible to get
functionality added so that we can enqueue by hooking into wp_footer,
wp_print_footer_scripts or similar?

--
Matt Martz
matt at sivel.net