[wp-hackers] wp_enqueue_script() and URLs with 2+ parameters

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 20:19:36 GMT 2009

+1
Often there is a large hunk of template specific javascript that I add
within conditional tags and not into wp_enqueue_script() because I
only want it to load on one specific page. For instance, we have a
large application form with complex javascript validation that we
don't want to load elsewhere.

This would certainly be handy.