[wp-hackers] wp_enqueue_script() and URLs with 2+ parameters

Glenn Ansley glenn at glennansley.com
Fri Feb 27 20:10:03 GMT 2009

>> So I'm not sure I understand what the problem with having the & replaced with & is.

I think this is a fairly limited use and may not be necessary for
core. The reason its necessary here is because the JS script being
called is a .php script and he's going to want to use $_GET to do
something with the query string vars... I'm guessing that's why he
needs the & intact. That's why I did.

Glenn Ansley
WordPress Pluign Development
http://fullthrottledevelopment.com