[wp-hackers] WordCamp Miami (Was: Improving the mailing list. (Was Auto Update Plugins))

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Sun Feb 22 03:28:47 GMT 2009

Well, I should warn you, if you create a widget plugin that has
functions inside of functions, I look forward to the months of training,
so I can properly kick your ass next WordCamp Miami (unless you have a
gun or have many more months than my many months of training, then I'm
just playing).

Also, will there be video? Please say yes.

Jacob Santos