[wp-hackers] Improving the mailing list. (Was Auto Update Plugins)

Jess Planck jess at funroe.net
Sat Feb 21 17:26:57 GMT 2009

Yea, trac can be useful. Examining tickets... even closed tickets can
yield solutions to common problems.

Oh and remember to close your ticket out if somebody solves your
problem in another way. I know I've seen one or two of my issues
solved, but not through my ticket. Duplication sucks, but sometimes
it's purely accidental by a different point of view.

And not to mention that support forms exist on wordpress.org for a
highly visible public reason.

Jess