[wp-hackers] Auto Update Plugins

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Fri Feb 20 20:22:43 GMT 2009

I'm sorry if I caused some of the problem.  I was simply trying to offer a
relatively simple solution to a problem that I see with my plugins.

I certainly would hate to see this list atrophy and/or die.  I have been
largely a lurker but read it consistently and it has been an invaluable
resource for me in developing plugins, themes and sites using WP.

If I said/did something that caused this exodus, I'm deeply sorry.
Chris