[wp-hackers] Auto Update Plugins

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Fri Feb 20 16:54:46 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 5:37 PM, Alex Hempton-Smith
<hempsworth at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I would like to propose we have a mailing list set up for those kind of
> discussions. I'm sure many members of wp-hackers are happy to talk about
> core additions, and it would be nice to think core devs read those threads
> to see what is really wanted/needed 'straight from the horses mouth' as it
> were.

For what it's worth, I don't think we need another list (more
accurately: I think we do not need another list). We just need that
people stop tossing more or less unrealistic ideas but never do
something productive about it.

"This should be in core" belongs to extend/ideas
"This should be in core and here's a code idea/patch/snippet about it"
might belong to here, but I've rarely seen any.

My 2 cents.

--
http://planetOzh.com ~ Blog and WordPress Stuff
http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News