[wp-hackers] Auto Update Plugins

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Thu Feb 19 17:58:17 GMT 2009

That would not be ideal (in my view) but it would fix the current bug that exists that blows away the existing plugin.

Maybe a better approach along those lines would be to look in the directory to see if there are any read-only files or directories and if so give a notice to that effect.  It's not Subversion per-se that is the problem but the fact that Subversion sets files & directories to read-only.

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/