[wp-hackers] Auto Update Plugins

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu Feb 19 17:28:52 GMT 2009

That would require core changes, but is indeed a solid solution. ;-)

In the shorter term, I'm going to start teaching some of my plugins to
look for /plugins/plugin-data/<pluginname>, and use that if it
exists.  If scribu's suggestion is ever added to core, I will switch
to using that.

Regards All,

Stephen

--