[wp-hackers] Auto Update Plugins

Duane Storey duanestorey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 06:25:08 GMT 2009

Otto - we have a plugin where the user can drop in (via FTP or whatever)
custom icons that the plugin will use while displaying information on the
blog.  Another example is CFORMS, where you can drop in a custom CSS style
for your forms.   Right now when the plugin auto upgrades, all the icons
they dropped in get deleted.  We need a place where they can put them so
they know a) they belong to this plugin b) they won't get overwritten during
an upgrade.